Description: Shielded cables with polyolefin sheath, suitable for connecting industrial equipment, constructed according to UNE/EN-21123-2 / IEC-60502 standards. Application: Electric cables for industrial use with rated voltage 0.6/1 kV, suitable for connection of industry equipment.
Constructive characteristics: Conductor: Flexible bare copper, class 5 according to UNE/EN 60228.
- Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene, type XLPE according to IEC 60502-1. Identification: black, numbered. Assembly of cores: concentric stranded wires.
- Inner sheath: Polyolefin LSHF type ST8 according to IEC 60502-1. Standard color: Black according to RAL 9005.
- Shield: Copper tape of 0.10 mm thickness. Overlap ≥ 20% according to IEC-60502.
- Outer sheath: Polyolefin LSHF type ST8 according to IEC 60502-1. Standard color: Black (check for other colours) according to RAL 9005.
- Rated voltage: 600/1.000 V
- Test voltage: 3.500 V
- Operating Temperature: de -15º C a +90 ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature: 250 ºC (max. 5 s)
Packaging: Coils, drums and Nubox