Application: Electric cables for industrial use, symmetric stranded, two shields and LSHF outer sheath. Suitable for connexion of frequency converters.Construction according to IEC-60502.
- Conductor: Flexible bare copper class 5 according to UNE EN 60228.
- Insulation: Cross linked polyethylene, type XLPE according to IEC 60502-1.
- Identification: brown, black, grey, 3 green/yellow
- Assembly of conductor: symmetric stranded cores
- 1st shield: Aluminium/polyester tape. Coverage: 100%
- 2nd shield: Tinned copper wire braid. Coverage > 65%
- Outer sheath: Halogen free compound, type ST8, black colour according to IEC 60502-1
- Rated voltage: 0.6 / 1 kV
- Test voltage: 3.500 V
- Operating temperature: -15 to +90 ºC
- Maximum short-circuit temperature:250 ºC (max. 5 s)