Application: Appropiate for installations in which the integrity of a circuit has to be maintained, although it may be affected directly by fire.
Constructive characteristics according to UNE 211025
- Conductor: Flexible bare copper class 5 according to UNE EN 60228.
- Insulation: Crosslinked elastomer type EI 2 according to UNE EN 50363-1
- Arrangement of conductors: Cores stranded in layers
- Outer sheath: Polyolefin according to UNE EN 21123-4
- Usual color: Orange RAL 2003
- Color code: Table 2
Note: In single core, usual color is Black. Technical characteristics: Single core and Multicore
- Operating voltage: 600 / 1.000 V
- Test voltage: 3.500 V
- Operating temperature: from -15 to 90 ºC
Packaging: Coils & Drums